Tuesday, December 20, 2011

mama mia

so as soon as i got home to dallas, my mom tells me that we're driving to san antonio first thing in the morning so that we can be with my brother, sister-in-law, niece and the new baby. so i literally got to spend about 8 hours at home (most of them spent sleeping) before i was gone again. how sad. but i'm more than happy to be spending time with my brother's family! their daughter is pure joy and now that she's 2, it's great to play with her and make her laugh because she can talk to us clearly and laugh and it's just the best. being with my niece has made me realize that i am NOT at all ready to be a mom and my mother can testify to that. every time anything happens, without fail, i'll yell for my mom to come deal with it. i've been trying to get better (more like my mom is telling me no and forcing me to do things myself) but seriously, there's no way that i'll be having kids anytime soon. not only can i not handle it, but i just want to spend a few solid years with my husband living the newlywed life.

anyway, it's 77 degrees and sunny here in the south and i am loving every bit of it.
season's greetings.
5 days and counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment